Khamis, Julai 15, 2010
Experience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself how to create impressive documents with Word 2010. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Topics include using styles and themes; sharing, printing, and publishing documents; editing images from within Word; using SmartArt® diagrams and charts; creating references, footnotes, indexes, and tables of contents; collaborating with multiple people at the same time on the same document; and turning your ideas into blogs, Web pages, and more.
Klik disini untuk muat turun
Dicatat oleh Fariz di 5:15 PTG
Ahad, Julai 04, 2010
Klik disini untuk muat turun openoffice
OpenOffice.org, commonly known as OOo or OpenOffice, is an open-source software application suite available for a number of different computer operating systems. It is distributed as free software and written using its own GUI toolkit. It supports the ISO/IEC standard OpenDocument Format (ODF) for data interchange as its default file format, as well as Microsoft Office formats among others. As of November 2009[update], OpenOffice supports over 110 languages.
Jumaat, Julai 02, 2010
Muat turun portable dopdf disini
Main benefits for using this free PDF converter:
* It’s free - PDF converter free for both commercial and personal use.
* 32-bit and 64-bit support - can be installed on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
* No GhostScript or .NET - doesn’t require 3rd party programs to do PDF files such as GhostScript or runtime environments like the .NET Framework. This makes the setup file to be incredibly small compared to other free PDF creator programs.
* Customizable resolution - you can choose any resolution from 72 to 2400 dpi.
* Predefined/custom page sizes - choose a default page size (Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, ...) or enter your own custom page size.
* Searchable PDFs - you can search for text within the created PDF file (and search engines will also index the text from the PDF).
* Multi-language - choose a language for the user interface from the 20 languages currently supported (credits).
* Do your part in saving the planet - instead of consuming paper to print your document, why not create a PDF file out of it and spare a couple of planet-saving trees?
* Barely uses any computer resources - compared to other free PDF creator softwares, doPDF barely uses any memory or CPU resources when doing the actual conversion to PDF.
doPDF is a free PDF converter, it is not a PDF viewer. To view PDF files you will need the free Adobe Reader.